International Forum dedicated to the future of Business Ethics and its many challenges
E&C Forum is an exclusive vendor-independent learning & networking initiative, focusing on Business Ethics convergence across key functions (GRC, Ethics, HR, CSR, CFO, Marketing, Communication, Audit, DPO, Legal and Counsel).
Join leading experts and business peers to share best practices and get the latest updates on industry trends to address the issues largely impacting corporate integrity and reputation.
Don’t miss out on the latest developments on anti-bribery & corruption, GDPR and privacy, code of ethics & conduct, workplace harassment, whistleblowing reporting & investigation strategies, improving organisational culture, protecting against retaliation and designing training initiatives with special focus on connecting ethics and compliance to business performance.
Network with peers, gain practical advice from practitioners and discuss the most important Business Ethics issues affecting businesses globally. Share benchmarking goals and best practices with industry experts and business colleagues. Hear from leaders their solutions to create a healthy corporate culture that protects from risks and drives business success.
This year’s Agenda includes the following topics:
- Managing Ethics in a Time of Crisis
- Getting ready to the EU Whistleblower Protection Law
- Bribery & AML: regulatory outlook and international trends
- Data Ethics, Artificial Intelligence and Privacy in COVID-19 Digital Response
- Ethics & Compliance Training & Communication – real case
- Corruption: an international investigation – real case: Do’s and Don’ts
- Means to prevent and manage conflicts of interest
- Cross-Industry Lessons: Organizational structures and governance framework
- Whistleblowers, Internal Investigations and Pandemics
- B Corp Certification from a business ethics perspective – real case
- Effective Third Party Due Diligence and Monitoring internationally
- Cross-Border Risk Management & Prosecutions – real case
- Compliance Roundtable – Critical Lessons: Compliance Manager as Change Manager ?
- Protecting the Integrity of Sport – on and off the field of play
- Panel discussion – impact of COVID-19 on E&C programs
Speakers at E&C Forum 2020
Excellent and Experienced Leaders
Register HERE to receive exclusive news and updates
Join E&C Forum 2020 NOW: take advantage of this rare opportunity for meaningful cross-industry meetings and learnings, as well as hearing from leading experts and peers.
Reserved to In-House Company Professionals only. By submitting your details, the E&C Forum organiser will send you relevant information about forthcoming events in accordance with GDPR (see policy below).