International Forum dedicated to the future of Business Ethics and its many challenges
E&C Forum is an exclusive vendor-independent learning & networking initiative, focusing on Business Ethics convergence across key functions (GRC, Ethics, HR, CSR, CFO, Marketing, Communication, Audit, DPO, Legal and Counsel).
Join leading experts and business peers to share best practices and get the latest updates on industry trends to address the issues largely impacting corporate integrity and reputation.
Don’t miss out on the latest developments on anti-bribery & corruption, GDPR and privacy, code of ethics & conduct, workplace harassment, whistleblowing reporting & investigation strategies, improving organisational culture, protecting against retaliation and designing training initiatives with special focus on connecting ethics and compliance to business performance.
Network with peers, gain practical advice from practitioners and discuss the most important Business Ethics issues affecting businesses globally. Share benchmarking goals and best practices with industry experts and business colleagues. Hear from leaders their solutions to create a healthy corporate culture that protects from risks and drives business success.
This year’s Agenda included the following topics:
- Global Culture & Compliance Insights / Trends / Benchmarking
- Doing the “Right” thing: do they mean the same globally?
- Implementing a global ethics & compliance program in a values-driven organization
- Speak-Up Culture : key factors of a successful whistleblowing scheme
- Legal and Ethical Implications of AI technologies and HR: special focus on workers control systems
- The new EU-Directive on whistleblowing: what does this law really mean for companies?
- DPOs: emerging trends / challenges and how to overcome
- How to embed a culture of Ethics, Integrity and Accountability
- GDPR “one year on” what we’ve learned so far: wider ethical implications
- Role, influences and challenges of Legal Counsel in Compliance
- Global E&C Programmes: Communications & Effectiveness