The Agenda included the following topics:
- Managing Ethics in a Time of Crisis
- Bribery & AML: regulatory outlook and international trends
- The Interplay of Digital Transformation in the New Business Normal: Legal & Ethical Implications
- Ethics & Compliance Training & Communication – real case
- Corruption: an international investigation – real case: Do’s and Don’ts
- Means to prevent and manage conflicts of interest
- Cross-Industry Lessons: Organizational structures and governance framework
- Whistleblowers, Internal Investigations and Pandemics
- B Corp Certification from a business ethics perspective – real case
- Effective Third Party Due Diligence and Monitoring internationally
- Compliance Roundtable – Critical Lessons: Compliance Manager as Change Manager ?
- Protecting the Integrity of Sport – on and off the field of play
- Panel discussion – impact of COVID-19 on E&C programs
The detailed agenda is available to delegates only.