The “Ethics & Compliance Forum 2017” – a SOLD OUT event – took place on 12th September 2017 at Hotel Château Monfort in Milan.
Main Sessions focused on the latest developments and trends in Ethics & Compliance:
- Ethics & Compliance in 2017 – market trends and key insights
- Managing International ABC (Anti-Bribery & Corruption) Policies
- A Compliance Breach! Now What?
- Whistleblowing Fearless Speech
- Compliance Programmes: do we need a “bomb” to succeed?
- Built from below. From Code of Ethics to Ethical System
- Everything you wanted to know about ISO 37001 and were afraid to ask
- GDPR: a tsunami likely to impair or boost business opportunities?
- Developing Effective Compliance Programmes in light of ABC risks and GDPR
- E&C: The Competitive Advantage
In 2018 “Ethics & Compliance Forum” took place at Sheraton Milan Malpensa.