The Ethics & Compliance Forum 2018 took place on Thursday 4th October 2018.
The 3rd Edition of the E&C Forum hosted two additional and optional activities: the Pre-Forum Workshop (Wednesday 3rd) and the Study Tour (Friday 5th).
- Pre-Forum Workshop “Ethics, People, Behaviours & Organization” presented by Accordo Group (optional)
- Volandia Exclusive Guided Tour (optional)
- Networking Reception
ETHICS & COMPLIANCE FORUM 2018
- Benvenuto Coffee & Registration
- Morning Sessions
- Ethics and Compliance Insights to Guide Your Programme for 2019
- Hot topics, handle with care: Sexual & Workplace Harassment, Diversity & Inclusion
- The supporting role Legal & Counsel plays in applying ethical values to business behavior
- Ethics at the Center of Business Reputation
- A pioneering approach connecting strategic risk management & sustainability.
- The Relationship between the Board of Directors and the Compliance and Ethics Officer
- Reporting on Ethics and Compliance to the top
- Business Lunch & Networking
- Afternoon Sessions
- How much do you know about third party risk?
- Joint Venture Compliance Programs: Pre-JV & Post-JV measures
- Third-Party Risk & GDPR
- Common mistakes that companies make in dealing risks to detect fraud, bribery, and corruption.
- J-I-T (just-in-time) approach to Compliance
- Case Study: A Personal Compliance Journey
- Light on compliance as a way to support and promote business activities
- What every leader should know about Compliance Officers & Compliance Programs
- Arrivederci Cocktail & Networking
- Ethics & Compliance “in action”: behind-the-scenes look at the world of Malpensa Airport presented by SEA Group (upon invitation only)